Today it's TWD rewind time baby! Thanks to myself for choosing on of my favorite recipes! We made this before see here...
The cake is moist and delicious and packed with blueberry's. The crumble topping is excellent. Both of them together will make you want to eat the entire cake!
I made this Sunday morning to go along with a good hot breakfast. As you can see from our newspapers headlines it was a perfect day for a perfect meal!
Steven drove through a blizzard over a mountain and to the local flower shop to surprise me with two dozen roses. Wow how did I get such an awesome man!?
18 comments:
I love the flowers and the cake. I remember this cake, well. My husband requested that I make it and we both loved it. Good choice.
A lovely cake, and what a wonderful husband you have!! Neither rain nor sleet nor snow can stop him - bless. The roses are gorgeous - I am very envious.
The cake looks great and what a sweet husband to surprise you with flowers! :)
Sweet! Great minds, we're both thinking blueberries.
That may be a good idea for T-day morning.
What a great hubby! I got me a darn good one, too. So nice, huh!
You know what they say--behind every great man, is a great woman! ;)
A thoughtful man and a baking woman - sounds like a perfect match. Your cake looks delicious!
I remember how amazing this one was! Looks like a very fine breakfast you guys had! :)
mmmmmmmmmmoist n delish! great job.
Oh yum! I remember making this one for a scrapbook retreat and loving it! Looks delicious!
Great pick! We had freezing rain here yesterday, but nobody brought me flowers! Maybe I'll make this instead, as I love blueberry cake.
:)
Beautiful crumb cake...let's face it, anything with blueberries and crumbs is just screaming my name. Lovely flowers...I have one of those guys, too...very nice indeed!
Wow-you have an awesome man! Those roses are gorgeous!
I remember this cake-it was SO beautiful and really REALLy good. What a nice rewind.:)
I remember this one and how good it was. Defintiely worth a rewind. Looks delicious.
I think this is a recipe that I missed. It looks so good especially on the plate with the scrambles eggs and sausage. Would be nice if that was waiting for me tomorrow morning :)
Very beautiful roses from your sweetie! :)
I missed this recipe, but I've always had my eye on it. Yours looks delicious, perfect with a morning cup of coffee.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blueberries! Yay! Something other than pumpkin or cranberries! Nice change up.
That was a great recipe! I've made that one at least twice.
Happy Thanksgiving! Stay warm!
Happy thanksgiving!
Your blueberry crumb cake looks good!
This is one of my all time favorites as well!
Post a Comment