Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Crack

I got this recipe from a friend. The name is different...I think it's so good it's as addictive as crack! I made it today for the first time and it's wonderful. It would be a perfect  Christmas treat for neighbors!

 Recipe for Christmas Crack

2 cups of the following:
M and Ms
Square pretzels
peanuts
plain Cheerios
Rice or Corn Chex cereal
2 bags of White Chocolate morsels

Mix the dry ingredients together in large bowl

 Microwave(slowly) the white chocolate morsels. Pour melted morsels over the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour out onto wax paper to about 1 inch thick. Let cool. Break apart. Store in the fridge.

13 comments:

Tessa said...

This looks like it would be a great recipe to set out at a holiday gathering. Yum! I know I'd definitely be eating it!

Katrina said...

Yes, this stuff is addictive.

Anonymous said...

I love that name! It sounds a lot more interesting than "puppy chow".

Hindy said...

That's just evil. And wouldn't it go well with my morning coffee...

Unknown said...

LOL on the title of this post!

Cristine said...

Looks delicious!

Eliana said...

I could seriously get addicted to this!

Cristine said...

And I just realized I posted on this a year ago, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the name!!! My mom used to bring this to us every year,her co-worker made it but now i will make it for all of us...thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey by the way,ours had cinnamon toast crunch it really adds to it:)

buttercup said...

Been making this for years. It is addictive. We call it White Trash.

Unknown said...

<3 This recipe!!! It makes great additions to my holiday gift baskets!

Unknown said...

<3 This recipe!!! It makes great additions to my holiday gift baskets!