Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TWD Mocha-Walnut Marbled muffins

I decided to half the recipe and make six large muffins. I left the coffee out. We had them with our Easter Breakfast and everyone enjoyed them. I thought the flavor was fantastic!


This recipe was easy to follow and the muffins turned out perfect!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Thank you Erin of.... http://pastrybrush.wordpress.com/
for chosing Mocha-Walnut Marbled Bundt Cake on pages 180 and 181.

27 comments:

Cristine said...

Great idea to make muffins!

Hindy said...

This is a good recipe for muffins. Nicely done!

Shelby said...

I LOVE that you made this into muffins! What a great Easter morning treat!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

YUMMY!

Jules Someone said...

I just took mine out of the oven. Can't wait to cut into it! Your idea for muffins is excellent!

Deeva said...

Muffins...not a bad idea. I want to try it as a layer cake to see how it comes out. It would be perfect for carving, I think.

Melissa said...

Cute muffins! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

spike. said...

i made muffins too! They look so cute

Bella Baker said...

love that you made these as muffins! They look delicious and I am so glad everyone enjoyed them! Looks like you and your family had a fun Easter celebration!

Katrina said...

I halved it and made mini bundts and 4 little cupcakes. I have to call mine cupcakes, since I put ganache on top! ;)
You got great swirl in the muffins, I was having a hard time since it was so little batter of each.

Marthe said...

Great muffins!! Yum!

Jodie said...

Looks great! Love the muffins idea.

Cindy said...

I am not a coffee drinker so I'm glad to see they are good without. I like the muffin idea, so much easier to share!

Cakelaw said...

These turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

those look lovely! I was going to do muffins, but chickened out at the last second. Nicely done!

Kayte said...

Oh, don't those look wonderful as muffins. Great idea! Love how each one is marbled uniquely...very fun getting to choose which one looks the most fun, etc.

Erin said...

Cute muffins! They sound perfect for an Easter brunch!

Unknown said...

Love your muffins Michelle! I wish I'd thought of that - I wanted to do minis but not mini bundts so muffins would have been perfect! Oh well, next time :)

Jessica said...

Oh, I bet that these muffins were an absolutely perfect treat for breakfast on Easter. What a great idea, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Your swirly muffins look great!

Hanaâ said...

Great job! They look beautiful. I'm glad you included a picture with the muffin sliced into. It looks very tender and moist. Yum!

Anonymous said...

The muffins look great! I am impressed at the amount of yummies you have baked in the past couple of days. Hey - how was the funeral today - My thought and prayers were with you!

Many Hugs,
Mary

Heather said...

Muffins - Yum! A perfect cake to make in muffin form. Great job!

Cathy said...

LOVE these as muffins. You did such a great job with the marbling (which I would imagine is even trickier with muffins!) Glad you enjoyed them!

Julie said...

These look delicious! What a special treat for Easter!

Anonymous said...

Great cupcakes :)

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

When you have time, please stop by my blog to pick up something. Thanks.