So today I got up and baked all day in my jammies. It was cozy and fun. This is just the start of my Christmas baking.
Here is what I baked today.....
Homemade Oreo's recipe
Ingredients
1 chocolate cake mix ( I use Devils food moist deluxe brand)
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
icing:
1 box of cream cheese
3 tbsp. butter
2 cup conf. sugar
Directions
Mix cake mix, eggs and oil well.
Roll in to balls
Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8 min.
Icing: mix all put on 1/2 of cookie place the other half on top and enjoy!
Have the kids do the icing part.

Sugar cookies..... recipe here....
http://homebakedsweetness.blogspot.com/2008/12/mamas-sugar-cookies.html

Mini toffee cheesecake-first time baking these. I was very pleased with the way they turned out.

Toffee Bits Cheesecake Cups
Recipe
About 25 to 30 vanilla wafer cookies
3 packages(8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups (8 ounce package Heath Bits O Brickle toffee bits, divided
Directions
Heat oven to 350*. Line 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with foil bake cups;place vanilla wafer on bottom of each cup.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on low speed of mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended. Do not over beat. Gently stir 1 cup toffee bits into batter; pour into prepared cups to 1/4 inch from top.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until almost set. Remove from over. Immediately sprinkle about 1/2 tsp toffee bits onto each cup. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. remove from pan. Cover and refrigerate about 3 hours. Store leftover cups in refrigerator.
Makes 16 to 18 cups
Adapted from: The Hershey Company
Peanut Butter Kiss cookies

TWD Pecan Pie..see on Tuesday the 22!
5 comments:
Geez...you have been busy. Looks so good. I've not baked anything yet!! Thanks for all your wishes when Rob was down. )))hugs(((
Wow! Your post reminds me of how far behind I am..... I'd guess I'd better get moving.
What a fun day that must have been! Love all the goodies you made!
These asll look fab. I especially love the cheesecake bites - I have a weakness for cheesecake.
All of these look so fabulous!
Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment