Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TWD Chocolate Pecan Pie

It's December 22- and Beth of Someone’s in the Kitchen with Brina- chose My Favorite Pecan Pie, on page 327. Please check out Beth's blog for the recipe ...http://kitchenwithbrina.blogspot.com/It's Pecan Pie time..what a great recipe..I LOVE it!! This pie was perfect served warm with some vanilla ice cream. I loved the melted warm chocolate with the pecan flavor....so good! I will definitely make this pie recipe again.

23 comments:

Valerie Gamine said...

Wow! Your pictures make me wish I had another piece Right now. :) Vanilla ice cream would be lovely with this pie.

Shelby said...

I guess I am going to have to try this myself~!! I have hesitated about chocolate in pecan pie....but I've seen so many people loving this recipe!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Glad this was such a hit. it seems like everyone pretty much liked it!

spike. said...

Should have had ice cream with mine! Glad you liked the pie

Megan said...

Your pie certainly held together better than mine!

Bella Baker said...

oooh, your pie looks absolutely incredible!! Yum!! I don't know what possessed me to leave out the chocolate! Yours looks so good!

Unknown said...

Looks really good! I love chocolately, ice-creamy, pecan pie anything!

Paula said...

Lookin mighty good. Yum!

Heather said...

Perfect! It's just crackling with goodness. It was a lovely recipe.

Katrina said...

Mmm, you're making me want more with those photos! I loved the chocolate, too.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

margot said...

I loved this pie too! Yours looks like it turned out perfect.

Lillian said...

Oh, warm with vanilla ice cream? Heaven.

Anonymous said...

It looks delicious! I skipped this one, but it's getting some great reviews.

CookiePie said...

That is one delicious-looking pie!

Maria said...

Happy Holidays! That is a lovely pie!

Leslie said...

Oh man, does this ever look delicious! I wish I had a piece right now!

Cakelaw said...

I loved this too - your pie looks fab.

Katy said...

Your pie looks great! Makes me wish I'd had some vanilla ice cream to go with mine... :)

Susan said...

This was such a yummy pie! I loved it. We used whipped cream on ours. :)

Tia said...

your pie looks so decadent. i love how you can still see whole pecans peeking thru.

Jules Someone said...

Yours turned out great! Nice job!

TeaLady said...

I want YOUR pie. It looks wonderful.

Snooky doodle said...

this looks mouthwatering !