Sarah from http://redheadcuisine.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html#comment-form gave me this award. How sweet, thank you!
Here are the rules for the award:
Add the award to your blog
Thank the blogger who gave it to you
Mention 7 random things about yourself
List the rules
Award to 15 bloggers
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook
Here are the blogs I chose for this award. Not in any particular order:)
http://www.bakingandboys.com/
http://cristinecooks.blogspot.com/
http://dozenflours.com/
http://fivedees.blogspot.com/
http://www.hippiedogsfavoriterecipes.com/
http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/
http://erinssweetlife.blogspot.com/
http://thescootabaker.blogspot.com/
http://kirbiecravings.com/
http://grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com/grandmas_kitchen_table/
http://minibakercupcakes.blogspot.com/
http://themeadowbrookblog.blogspot.com/
http://obsessedwithbaking.blogspot.com/
Seven random things about me..
I am a morning person.
I love almond butter and greek yogurt.
I would rather hand wash my dishes then load the dishwasher.
I love rainy days.
The Office is my favorite TV show.
I dislike people snapping their gum.
Running is my favorite passtime:)
Here are the rules for the award:
Add the award to your blog
Thank the blogger who gave it to you
Mention 7 random things about yourself
List the rules
Award to 15 bloggers
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook
Here are the blogs I chose for this award. Not in any particular order:)
http://www.bakingandboys.com/
http://cristinecooks.blogspot.com/
http://dozenflours.com/
http://fivedees.blogspot.com/
http://www.hippiedogsfavoriterecipes.com/
http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/
http://erinssweetlife.blogspot.com/
http://thescootabaker.blogspot.com/
http://kirbiecravings.com/
http://grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com/grandmas_kitchen_table/
http://minibakercupcakes.blogspot.com/
http://themeadowbrookblog.blogspot.com/
http://obsessedwithbaking.blogspot.com/
Seven random things about me..
I am a morning person.
I love almond butter and greek yogurt.
I would rather hand wash my dishes then load the dishwasher.
I love rainy days.
The Office is my favorite TV show.
I dislike people snapping their gum.
Running is my favorite passtime:)

2 comments:
I'm glad you liked it :) Rainy days really are the best!
Aw thanks for nominating me!
Post a Comment