I love these cookies...they have some different ingredients in them and the taste wonderful!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/12 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup unbleached flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup oats
2 cups chocolate chips( I used mini cc)
1/2 cup pecans(optional)
Directions
Preheat oven to 375*. Prepare cookies sheet by laying parchment paper on it.
Mix together oil, butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy. Sir in the peanut butter and mix well. Stir in the flours, baking soda, and salt until about half mixed in. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
Drop cookie dough by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 min.
Makes about 5 dozen, depending on size of cookies.
4 comments:
Your cookies look fabulous! Also, I nominated you for an award :) http://redheadcuisine.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
I love chocolate chip cookies, especially with all the goodies, you have included. Would you consider linking this to Bake with Bizzy?
http://bizzybakesb.blogspot.com/2012/05/bake-with-bizzy-baked-ricotta-with.html
Oh these look wonderful
I am glad you linked these up. They are being featured this week. I think, we would all do better, with a few yummy cookies.
Post a Comment