I have made this meal for dinner many times for my family. They love it. It's simple to put together and full of healthy delicious ingredients!
Chinese Chicken Pasta
12 ounces dried wide Chinese noodles or fettuccine(I use regular white fettuccine)
1/4 cup peanut oil
1 pound boneless chicken breast, skinned and cut into small strips
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp minced fresh ginger
1/2 small head green cabbage, shredded(about 4 cups)
2 bunches sliced green onions
1 medium chopped onion
2 medium shredded carrots
2 Tablespoons light soy sauce
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook until tender and firm. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
Add oil to wok and heat until hot. Add chicken, garlic, and ginger. Stir-fry 5 minutes, or until chicken is opaque.
Add cabbage, green onions, onion, carrots and soy sauce. Stir-fry several minutes more. Combine with noodles to blend flavors and serve immediately.
2 comments:
This looks wayyy yummy Michelle...thanks for sharing!
Mmmm....I love asian style noodles. Looks delicious.
Post a Comment