Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{BWJ} Lemon Loaf

Thank you to Truc of Treats and Michelle of The Beauty of Life ..Check out their blogs!     http://www.ladystiles.blogspot.com/

     http://www.treats-sf.com/  for hosting our BWJ group this week. She chose this delicious lemon loaf recipe!

This bread is delicious! The only thing I did different is I added fresh squeezed lemon juice to the batter . The loaf came out light and fluffy! My entire family loved the sweet fresh lemon flavor!


20 comments:

Peggy the Baker said...

Looks terrific and I love the pretty plates and tea pot! The perfect way to serve this loaf--

Judy said...

I added lemon juice to the batter, too. I think it needed that extra lemon kick. Lovely looking cake.

Elaine said...

It was so good with the lemon juice. Your cake looks so pretty and moist. I love your teapot and plate. :)

baker in disguise said...

Yours came out just like the recipe described it!! Great texture!!

ferda said...

I seems like I should have added lemon juice too.. I did not think mine was moist enough..

Angie's Recipes said...

A beautiful and fine lemon loaf.

Cindy said...

This cake was a hit, we all enjoyed it. It just shouted spring!
Have a great week.

Kathy said...

Perfectly beautiful! I would love a slice with my tea right now! Lovely!

mr. pineapple man said...

This is perfect for me right now!

Heather said...

I really wish I'd thought to add lemon juice to mine, I think it would have really helped. Your loaf looks great!

Kate said...

Yours looks great! I love your photos. I think I'll add some juice next time too.

Kate said...

Yours looks great! I love your photos. I think I'll add some juice next time too.

Susan said...

Lovely presentation! Good idea to add lemon juice - I think it needed it.

Unknown said...

Good move adding lemon juice, this looks great!

Cher Rockwell said...

Very nice. The lovely tea set seems to go perfectly with the loaf!

Julia said...

Your loaf looks great!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect loaf for a tea party! I wish I'd added lemon juice in addition to the syrup I brushed on top.

Sara said...

I love your china! It's so beautiful!

Cakelaw said...

Your slices of loaf cake look so elegant on your gorgeous rose china - perfect for a ladies afternoon tea.

Katrina said...

I know, I'm late to the TWD party. :) Your cake looks great and I love those dishes with the teapot!