Top 10 for me! They are not listed in order of importance:)
Peanut Butter Cheesecake I made for my daughter Kryshawna's 18th Birthday
Cake Pops! My first time making them.
Running a half marathon. I have ran around 15 of them but never in the freezing cold on icy roads. That was a hard day, but I did it!
Buttermilk Pancakes. I make this recipe about twice a month!
This is the best Breakfast Quiche.
I have to say these are one of my favorite cookies!
Going to the USA masters WORLD track meet was a highlight this year! My husband placed second in the discus!
Watching my oldest daughter Monique graduate from high school...
I only had 96 posts this year..not to many, but enough to enjoy the fun of blogging! I look fwd to 2012 and posting more recipes ! Thank you for sharing this past year with me:)
Peanut Butter Cheesecake I made for my daughter Kryshawna's 18th Birthday
Cake Pops! My first time making them.
Running a half marathon. I have ran around 15 of them but never in the freezing cold on icy roads. That was a hard day, but I did it!
Buttermilk Pancakes. I make this recipe about twice a month!
This is the best Breakfast Quiche.
I have to say these are one of my favorite cookies!
Going to the USA masters WORLD track meet was a highlight this year! My husband placed second in the discus!
Watching my oldest daughter Monique graduate from high school...
My TWD baking group baked this wonderful apple nut cake ..all though I love so many of the recipes this was one of my favs.. Apple nut cake with caramel sauce.
Caramel filled Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate drizzled on top!I only had 96 posts this year..not to many, but enough to enjoy the fun of blogging! I look fwd to 2012 and posting more recipes ! Thank you for sharing this past year with me:)

2 comments:
Happy New Year, Michelle!!!! I am so thankful for your friendship and I can't wait to see what you bake up in 2012!
It's been a big year for you and your family - may your 2012 be equally excellent! I am eyeing off that peanut butter cheesecake - OMG, I would love a slice of that. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment