Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

{TWD}Classic Brownies

 Anne of Anne Strawberry chose Classic Brownies! Be sure to check out Anne's fun blog for the recipe http://www.annestrawberry.com/
 ! Thank you Anne!



These brownies are very good and I would call them a classic! I baked them for guests we had over for dinner. Everyone loved them. I served them with some wonderful vanilla ice cream.
I love how moist they are..melt in your mouth rich chocolate goodness!  Yeah for Brownies!!

17 comments:

Cakelaw said...

These were great brownies - your photo makes me want them again.

Cristine said...

YUM! You can't go wrong with ice cream and brownies!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

These would be perfect with ice cream!! :) Glad they were a hit!

Cindy said...

I'm sure your guest loved them. I've got to find someone to share mine with. No self cointrol here!

Judy said...

Seeing your brownies makes me long for more. Delicious!

Nickki said...

I love these brownies! They look so gooey and moist. It's been a long time since I took part in TWD but I still like to check in every now and then to see what you are all doing. I used to write on the clayton's blog and I've just started a little baking blog of my own. Promise I won't leave it so long before I visit again soon!

Hindy said...

Your photo really captured the moist goodness of these brownies!

Valerie Gamine said...

So much chewy, gooey, goodness! If only I could snatch one out of the screen. :D

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

yay for brownies indeed. We had ours plain but man, ice cream sounds so good. glad you loved 'em.

Anne said...

Oh your brownies look perfect and with ice cream, yum!!

Pamela said...

These brownies were definitely made for ice cream. So good!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, your brownies look so gooey and fudgy Michelle - delish!!

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Brownies + ice cream = nothing better! I bet your guests were in heaven! :)

Nichicakes said...

Lucky dinner guests!

Katrina said...

Definitely a hit to serve them with ice cream!

Lynne Daley said...

Classic-brownies and ice cream! Your guests must have been very impressed with your baking skills.

TeaLady said...

OOO!! Look at all that fudgey goodness!!!