Jessica of My Baking Heart chose Chocolate Spice Quickies on page 140. If you would like the recipe check here http://mybakingheart.com/
I did not chill the dough. I rolled mixed, rolled, dropped and baked....here is the outcome!
I mixed some mini chocolate chips in and topped with some Ghirardellis white chocolate!
These babies are delicious! Thank you Jessica for the great choice and for hosting this week!
16 comments:
I think drop cookies were a great idea. I gulped when I saw the 4 hour cill time, so this seems like the perfect solution.
They look so delicious!
I love that you did them as drop cookies--good to know it works that wait without the chill time!
These look awesome with the white chocolate on top, yum!
I bet the white chocolate was the perfect finishing touch! Great idea. :)
Nice switch! Love them as drop cookies - thanks for baking along with me this week! :)
Mine would have benefited from some white chocolate. Nice variation!
The wait was a pain. You were smart to make them right away. They look even better as drop cookies.
Drop cookies works too.
I love chocolate drop cookies with frosting and chips -- good idea!
Now this looks like a cookie I would love!
DROP! What a great idea when you want them now! :) Terrific idea Michelle - so glad you enjoyed them. I must try them this way - AND add the white chocolate.
They look like brownie cookies. Very yummy!
Oh, I like the shape of these, I'm doing this the next time. And the icing is really nice as well...I think you, Mike, and Margaret get my votes this week for creativity! Very nice. Congrats on the boy's success...wow!!!!
They look great with frosting! I like that you made them truly quick cookies.
Those look great - just like mine (except I used - shhh - cake mix). Amazing how different they are when you don't chill them. Now you can legitimately call them quickies!
Post a Comment