Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My LIfe Be like

  This is one of my favorite blogs http://www.notjustahousewife.net/ She asked her readers to post a little something something about our life story!

First off...My maiden name is Murphy....I love being Irish!

 I am the youngest of two brothers. I was born in San Rafael California. When I was 7 we moved to Idaho.
 I met this handsome athlete while attending Boise State University. We got married and have been together for 26 years! He is the love of my life!
 My man is a stud! This summer we were at the World track meet in Sac. CA. He is second in the world in the discus! He is amazing!


We have three amazing children two girls and a boy! They are now 18, 17 and 13(he is taller then all of us girls now). My girls are ten months apart! That was exciting..lol!




I love to bake!

 My husband got me a mustang for my birthday last year...I love this car!


I love being a wife, love my husband with all my heart, I love my kids and my family!I'm an easy going person and love life! I volunteer for CASA. I am the eyes and ears for abused and neglected children.  I also love to workout and run races..I ran one marathon and about 20 half marathons! Life is good!

Pictures...I ...love.. My daughter at the state track meet in Boise
 My son plays football...this was taken his first year. He is now 13 and taller then me!

My mom and dad! We are at a CASA banquet..

ME....I love to dress up!

3 comments:

Cristine said...

You are so beautiful and have a beautiful family, too!!!! I enjoyed reading this post!

Cakelaw said...

This is a gorgeous post. It's great to learn some more about you, and you are justly proud of your handsome family.

Stacy Risenmay said...

I loved reading this! What a gorgoeous family you guys are :) We have family in Boise and love visiting there. Thanks for sharing! P.S. I love the title of your blog :)