My neighbor gave me this dresser. Monique has been wanting a long dresser for a few years now. I was waiting for the right deal to come along...and I guess FREE is as good as it gets!
The dresser was in fairly good shape. The top had some issues with pealing wood( I guess Press board siding) I was able to sand it down some to create a smoother surface.
Monique is living in the dorms but her dresser will be waiting for her when she returns home!! I painted the knobs the same as the knobs on her desk I redid for her years ago. I was really pleased how it turned out!
Here is the desk I painted . ...
Monique stopped by the other day and I was able to surprise her...she loves it but said, "Why did you wait until I moved out"!!
4 comments:
I love it! I love how the blue hardware pops! I think it looks so crisp and clean. Way to go!!!
Beautiful job! I redid chairs for my kitchen last year (that used to belong to my aunt) and bunk beds for my grandsons. Don't you just love giving something a second life!
That's awesome--looks great!
This is darling! Way to go!
Post a Comment