Thank you Bridget for your selection this week! Be sure to check out her blog for this yummy recipe.
http://www.crumblycookie.net/2011/07/05/chocolate-chocolate-chunk-muffins/
I have not baked for for 3 days due to our Air Conditioning going out. It was such perfect timing , right on the fourth of July weekend. So this morning the repair man is here and I hurried and whipped up these muffins. The house should be cooled down soon!
The muffins are very chocolaty and good! My daughter just got home from Golds Gym and popped one in her mouth. A perfect after workout treat! She said they are tasty! I ate a bite and was really happy!
The news with the AC...it needs a new compressor..$850.00..errrr..Lovely ;(
http://www.crumblycookie.net/2011/07/05/chocolate-chocolate-chunk-muffins/
I have not baked for for 3 days due to our Air Conditioning going out. It was such perfect timing , right on the fourth of July weekend. So this morning the repair man is here and I hurried and whipped up these muffins. The house should be cooled down soon!
The muffins are very chocolaty and good! My daughter just got home from Golds Gym and popped one in her mouth. A perfect after workout treat! She said they are tasty! I ate a bite and was really happy!
The news with the AC...it needs a new compressor..$850.00..errrr..Lovely ;(
16 comments:
Those look delicious. Love your photos.
Sorry about the AC!
At least you had your delicious looking muffins to comfort you after seeing the price. :D
Those muffin cups are too cute!
They look great, such cute muffin cups.
I live near Seattle and we don't have air conditioning, but we usually don't need it. I has finally gotten warm and it's still not too bad in the house.
Oh, that stinks about the ac unit. Sorry to hear that! The muffins look great, love the pink heart muffin cups.
My parents' AC went out this past Saturday, too... I know how miserable you were! :) Great looking muffins!
My brother owns an AC/heating business so I'm spoiled. If I have any problem he sends a service tech right out night/weekend/holiday. It is close to 100 degrees in Utah right now, I need my AC!! Good luck! The heart shape muffins look yummy, hopefully you can enjoy them in a cool house. Have a great week.
what a bad weekend for it to go out, and I hate spending that kind of cash on that.
I like all of your heart-shaped kitchen things! We had our a/c fixed this year too. So much $$, but so worth it to have a cool house!
Your muffins look fab Michelle. Sorry to hear about the AC - ouch!
Hope your cooling off soon with the AC. Such a bummer!
Chocolate cures all, right? sigh
Oh, sorry about the AC..have another muffin? ;)
Glad these turned out well and hope all is cool now!
Bummer about your compressor! Glad you got it fixed though, not having a/c in the summer heat is tough.
The muffins look fantastic, love your heart-shaped cups!
wow now A/C? you poor thing! at least you had these great muffins to enjoy :)
Sorry about the AC, that does not sound like fun. At least you have chocolate muffins to cheer you up. I love your heart-shaped cups.
Love, love, love those heart cupcake/muffin pans! Very cute, you can even see the shape when they are unmolded.
Yummy is right! Yours look delicious!
Post a Comment