Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{TWD} Cream Scones

Thank you Lynn of http://blog.photographybylulu.com/ for your selection this week. I love scones. Be sure to check out her blog for the recipe!

Today we have new neighbors moving in from Texas. I hope to give them a friendly Idaho welcome with these scones! They should be here soon:0)
This recipe was very easy to put together. I left them plain and added some fun colorful dots!  They taste perfect with a little butter and jam!

We will be in California at the Masters World track meet. Sorry if I won't get to comment on your blogs until I get back. Steven is competing in the discus. He is now ranked #1 in the United States!

5 comments:

Cakelaw said...

Well yours are the prettiest scones ever Michelle! Have fun at the meet.

Every Day Blessings said...

Go Steven! Have a fun time.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful welcome gift for your new neighbors! Your scones look fantastic, love the colorful addition :)

Kayte said...

No. 1 -- Holy Scones, Michelle, that's really great! Go Steven! Your scones look like a great welcome party, what a treat! Safe and speedy travel and let us know how he does!

Gloria - The Ginger Snap Girl said...

Your scones look great Michelle. Especially packaged up in that window box. Can I be your neighbor? Best of luck at the meet!