We moved into this house 7 years ago. The back yard was a complete mess..no grass, trees, plants...nothing...but knee high weeds and dirt. We slowly started to change things.
I have been putting off the real big projects until now. We found a guy who pours decorative curbing. We plan to hire him in August.
It looks a ton better then when we moved in but now it's time to really make it look good. The shape and the downward slope has always bothered me. But I'm trying to change things and make it look pretty.
Please if you have any suggestions Please feel free to leave a comment! I'm open for any help!
I love the idea of decorative curbing around the fence. I plan to plant some larger/higher shrubs for privacy against the fence, in front of, our neighbors windows. I like our neighbors but not every morning looking out and seeing them in their kitchen from our kitchen!
1 comment:
Nice a size yard and a beautiful view of the mountains.
Post a Comment