Here we are at the Masters World track meet in California!
Me and my husband Steven ..discus man!!!Dick Fosbury and Steven. Dick is a former Olympian in the high jump. He comes to Idaho a lot to put on track camps. It was great to see him!
My son Samuel(13 years old) taller then me:) Steven and Dick.
How come you always find the deals when you aren't looking:0) Both my kids could use some spikes for track..but with the way their feet grow there is no way I'll buy them ahead!
Getting ready to check in for his event!
My parent's were able to join us!! It was such a special time!
My husband and best friend for 25 years!
This is what inspires me...my mom met this 85 year old man from India. He was the cutest sweetest man!He wanted us to be sure to watch him sprint in the 200..yes 85 years old running the 200!!!!
I was thrilled to find a Panera..first time there for us! The lady told me not to take pictures..lol!!
I am so blessed with the sweetest parents ever!
Steven and a friend he has known over the years.
His pass to throw!
His competition from all over the world!
Amazing athletes!
Samuel having a great time!
Here is the 200..85 year old age group..wow..amazing!!
There off and running..so so cool to see this!
Does this hall way make you think of the movie The Shining!?
The pool area was are favorite part!
Ahhh what a nice trip! I'm so glad we went! Steven ended up with the silver medal in the discus.He is 2nd in the world. In 2 more years he has a chance to become 1st again in Brazil!!
8 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time. I hope I can still move when I'm 85!
Congrats to your hubby! Looks like a great time! :) And you look AMAZING!!!! Definitely an inspiration!
Looks like a fun trip! Such an amazing opportunity for your husband and to have his son watch and be inspired that at our age it isn't over! I also agree you look beautiful!
What gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing Michelle.
WOW! Ya'll look amazing!
Wow! I'm impressed. Tell your hubby congrats.
Wow, congrats to your husband. It looks like you had a good time.
What a beautiful woman you are Michelle...in every way! Looks like a great time and Congrats to your hubby!
Post a Comment