Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer....

DC was Blazing hot...sorry I could not bake along with you this week Mike...we just got home! I'm so glad to be back in the cool dry air of Idaho!
The following are some vacation photos if you care to look.....

    It was so hot this day I could hardly stand it...

 We went at night to see the sites.... a little better but still hot....
 Oh sweet...water....my son loved the ocean...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Welcome home. I remember when I went to DC and I couldn't believe the humidity. I much prefer Seattle's weather.

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Getting away is so important. Looks like you had a good vacation despite the humidiity.

Chats the Comfy Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. But it is always good to be home! Have a great week.

Cakelaw said...

I wistfully await summer after seeing these great photos - thanks for sharing!