Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My LifE Be LiKe


I love my mustang..it's super fun to drive but most of all I love my three kids!! Well teens..not really kids anymore:)






I love rain...usually not after such a long winter of snow...but... looking on the bright side of life....April showers bring May flowers!




I love, love quaint coffee shops like this one....



I love coffee art....



 I used to meet my girlfriend here once a week for coffee...we since have moved 4 hours aways so it's not possible anymore.



I love old brick buildings....


I love to shop! We walked in to Urban Outfitters and I went right past the clothing section to find this...jackpot!!!



I like eating at PF Changs.....


I love this man of mine.....


I love almonds, cashews and chicken!



I love coming back to Boise State...where I met my husband and where we have spent many hours together out on this track!




My treasures I found this weekend! I love fun kitchen toys! I love these hear shaped measuring cups and Matryoshka measuring spoons! I found them at Urban outfitters!

 I love getting new ingredients to bake with. My new flours!! Now looking for recipes!! I have a few ready to try! The first one will be a Buckwheat Breakfast Bake! Check back tomorrow to see the outcome!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I loved your post! What a gorgeous family!

Shelby said...

I loved your post! Thank you for sharing Michelle! I'm so glad to have my laptop back. I've missed keeping up on the blogs!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! Kids, coffee, kitchen gadgets...sound like the perfect vacation!

Katrina said...

LOVE the heart shaped measuring cups!