I was thrilled when my teenage daughter got her first job and even a bit more when I found out where! Great Harvest bread is a fabulous place to buy bread and many other goodies!
My daughter is working today and called me to tell me about the Bunny Bread and Giant Egg sugar Cookies! I was happy to run on over!
I got two bread bunnies. One to freeze until Easter and one for my friend.
I had not planned to buy the sugar cookies..but I can not resist a soft yummy sugar cookie. I got two bags!!
The bunny looks cuter with out allof his wrappings. I can't wait to eat him!!
9 comments:
Awww so cute!!
wow! those are so cute and look delicious!
Yayyy honey bunnies!!
This is Kath's mom. I had NO IDEA Great Harvest made iced sugar cookies. My favorite of favorites.
Thanks for the info. Now I can put the pressure on to make sure the Charlottesville GH does!
Love how those cookies look!
Congratulations to your daughter on her first job! The bread bunny does look cute.
Those cookies look fantastic! We used to have GHB around here, but I think they're all closed now? I'll have to check and see. Happy Easter!
Lucky girl to work there. Bunny Bread?? Awesome!!
Hi Michelle, I wouldn't have been able to resist the sugar cookies either. I also wanted you to know I tagged you in a game of tag…details on my blog!
Post a Comment