Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

{ TWD } Butterscotch Marbled Loaf Cake




Thank you Carol of The Bake more, for choosing this wonderful loaf cake! Be sure to check out her blog for the recipe!
http://thebakemore.blogspot.com/2011/05/tdw-basic-marbled-load-cake.html


It feels so good to be back baking again. Life has gotten crazy busy these days! I did not want to miss baking this yummy Bread/cake!
I made mine with Butterscotch chips. It tastes wonderful!!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sweetness of the butterscotch. Great inclusion!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Butterscotch sounds terrific. I have to do that, next time.

Cindy said...

I have never used butterscotch chips. This looks yummy, I better give them a try. Have a great day.

Cakelaw said...

Cake with butterscotch chips = yum! Good to have you back on deck.

alvarosa said...

Great variation - easy in the making and for sure yummy in taste!

Pamela said...

Yum! Butterscotch seems like it would be fantastic.

Cristine said...

YUM!!!!! I bet the butterscotch was fantastic!

Jules Someone said...

That sounds like such a good combo! Maybe my next one. ;-)

Bella Baker said...

mmm, butterscotch! That must have been wonderful!! It looks delicious!

Jett2Whit said...

Oh wow! That looks divine!

Nicole said...

Yum, I get that was tasty! I love butterscotch. I made the choclate peppermint version.

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Butterscotch sounds wonderful! :)

Peggy the Baker said...

There are so many variations! Love the butterscotch option--maybe next time I'll try chocolate and caramel!

Unknown said...

Ooh, butterscotch - my husband would love this version! Looks great.

Joy said...

Butterscotch sounds fantastic! What a great idea! Your cake looks delicious.

TeaLady said...

BUTTERSCOTCH!! PERFECT. Why didn't I think of that.

The Bake More said...

Loved that you thought outside the “Dorie box” of variations. Butterscotch… who would have thought. Thanks for baking with me this week. Carol

Unknown said...

What a great variation Michelle! There are endless possibilities with this delicious recipe.

Jessica said...

I have too many bags of butterscotch chips in my pantry. I need to borrow your idea for this cake! Good luck with all of the craziness - I hope it's a good sort of crazy!

natalia said...

Ciao ! I'd love to try butterscotch ! But no way to find anything like that around !

Peggy said...

Butterscotch will have to be my next choice in baking this loaf. I used chocolate and peppermint this time and it was good. Your marbling looks perfect.

Valerie Gamine said...

Butterscotch chips, genius! :D
Your cake looks so fluffy and delicious.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

i love butterscotch!

Katrina said...

Oh my gosh, killer with the butterscotch! What a great idea! Looks great, Michelle.

Kayte said...

Butterscotch...I am doing one with butterscotch very, very soon! Great idea...and the cake looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use butterscotch chips! Love it!