Happy First day of Spring Break to me! Due to Steven and Monique having to work we were unable to take a trip. It has been such a loonnngggg winter..is it just me ...or do you feel cabin fever setting in!
Today the forecast is calling for snow...snow snow...ahhhhh can we please please please have sunshine sunshine sunshine!!!
I had to remind myself this cloudy cold day ...there is going to be a day with sunshine and flowers. As well... to look at the things that bring me joy!!!
Flowers!!
Rainbows....My daughter and her friend....
My baking Group... Tuesdays with Dorie!!
Breakfast!!My adorable kids!!
My sweet husband....
Getting roses from Steven!
Reading books!!!
My parent's...
The Oregon Coast...
Watching my son, Samuel running on the beach!
Shopping for treasures...
My life is good, I'm so blessed! Soon the snow will disappear and the sunshine will appear !! What makes you happy? What do you do when you feel like your in a funk???
4 comments:
What an awesome, inspiring post!!! Spending time with my husband and kiddos always makes me smile!
What a beautiful post and what a beautiful family you have, Michelle! When I am feeling a little down my family makes me smile. I also enjoy a lot of the same things you do - treasure hunting, baking, cooking, gardening - these are all good things for the soul and doing them brings me comfort and joy.
This post made me feel happy too - thanks for sharing! I covet the pretty glass window in the last photo - do you think they'd notice if I borrowed it ;)
Thanks for such an inspiring post! You made me smile and got me thinking what makes me happy?
Post a Comment