Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

First COLD day of Spring Break...Discus Man and Boomerang Boy!

We are staying home this spring break. Today it's been cold, windy and snowing off and on.

Samuel ...





Steven has been waiting for an OK day to practice the discus..here he is packing them down to the circle!



I think I'm going stir crazy..I had to get out..I'm taking random pictures....



I love ,love, love old trees!!



Old steps and old stairs

More random shots I took while Steven and Samuel throw!




Steven throwing...




A walk around the block....



Down the stairs..



Samuel took this one of me..being silly!

My discus Man!



Back up...

It started getting really cold and windy..we wimped out and hit the Yukon!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Great photos! I'm glad you got outdoors even though it was cold and windy. It's hard to believe that it is spring break time already!

Cakelaw said...

These are gorgeous photos Michelle- thanks for sharing your family day out - it looks like it was fun!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I love your random photos! Especially the steps! Always interesting, I think!

Friday was very warm and I turned the heater off and opened a few windows. Closed the windows and forgot to turn the heater on again. It went down to 29 last night. The house was 64 when we work this morning! Yikes!

Cristine said...

Fun pictures!!! I love them! I threw discus in high school... seeing your hubby with a disc makes me miss it! :)