I do miss the sunshine but I love rainy days. It has been raining non-stop today! I know this lovely moist weather will bring along some beautiful spring flowers!
Today was a perfect day to bake cookies! The rain smells so good and it freshens everything up! I felt so cozy and warm in my house and the cookies made our house smell awesome!
This is the first time I have made cookies from a box! I found this brand and decided to give them a try.
They turned out tasting very good!
All the snow has melted at my house, now were just waiting for that much needed sunshine!
2 comments:
I love rainy days too , specially when they bring respite after long very hot summer days here.
And i agree , good to bake cookies.
They sure look wonderful and i love those cupcake molds (i have them too) and Zack is truly a wonderful young man as is ur niece a wonderful gurl.
ps- i could eat the whole lot too.
I don't think I could resist making box cookies with a name like Bear Country cookies. They look so good.
Post a Comment