Happy TWD! Thank you to Caroline and Claire http://bakewithus.wordpress.com/
for choosing this weeks recipe of COOKIES! I love baking cookies, my fav. thing to do!
These babies did not disappoint, they are simple to make and very tasty. There crisp on the edges and have a brownie texture in the middle!
SO this morning after SPIN class my friend Brandi ..(see her here).....http://homebakedsweetness.blogspot.com/2011/02/can-we-have-cinnamon-rolls-in-spin.html
Was like.."Hey Girl you want to go to Reno for 4 days"?? I thought ..OH WOULD I.!! But then the sensible adult side of my brain took over the wild/crazy side and I had to say No:(. It would have been a fun girls only trip, my husband is always cool about me getting away. But with a 5 hour notice and 3 kids to think about..Plus an appt. with our tax dude(boring) and tickets to the Symphony Friday night..well I have obligations! But dang..wouldn't that have been fun!!!
I found these darling cupcake or what ever goodie boxes. I'm giving them to my neighbors for Valentines day!
I also had these cute little stickers made for me! I put them on the boxes..kinda bakery like, don't you think!!
Roses from my sweetie!!
21 comments:
Love the boxes and the stickers! You have lucky neighbours. Shame about the Reno trip - but on 5 hours notice, I couldn't go wither, and I don't have dependents. Another time perhaps!
so cute, what a nice valentine's day gift
Wow, those are cute boxes, just in time for Valentines.
Your cookies look delish!
the cookies look great and I LOVE those boxes! Awesome!!!
Cute cookie boxes! I think your cookies look just like mine.
These were just okay for me.
Bring on the truffle cake. ;) jk
Yummy-looking cookies - love the boxes & stickers, too! :)
I love the stickers, they're so cute! Glad the cookies were a hit there, and hope you're able to sneak away to Reno soon :)
I did a white chocolate version :) Yours look yummy! Buttercreambarbie they look fab in the box especially.
Your neighbors must love you now! These cookies were delish! I love your stickers! Such a good idea!! So now you have a blog, an apron, and stickers - very impressive! :)
Too bad that you couldn't swing a quick girls only getaway, but we all have something going on, don't we? Cute boxes!! Great idea to share the goodies with the neighbors, too.
What fun stuff! I love the boxes. I love spinning!!
Those boxes are cute, and with the cookies inside? What a treat!
Chocolate and oatmeal seem to be a big trend these days! I recently made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that were Heavenly! Your cookies look great! And I love your stickers, I've been meaning to have my own made but haven't gotten around to it yet :)
I wonder why yours and mine were thin and others got thick cookies? Well, the thin ones were good! Too bad about Reno - maybe you'll get a little more notice next time!
Where did you get those stickers??? (Facebook me!) Your cookies look great and love your roses!
Your cute boxes and stickers are just too much fun -- I'm seriously jealous. And the weekend getaway sounds fun, maybe you'll get another chance soon? I so dislike the sensible adult side of my brain, and I find it's kicking in far too often these days. Happy belated Valentine's Day, Michelle! I hope yours was as sweet as it looks.
These were such good cookies and I love the goodie gift boxes you used!
Sounds yummy cant wait to try them.
Ashley
www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com
These cookies are lovely, I thought there were brownie-like too. I love your stickers, cute design!
I'm forwarding you two awards - One Lovely Blog and Stylish Blogger. Please read my post for the details, thanks!
Those cookies look delicious and I love them in the boxes. It's probably a good thing you didn't make it to Reno this week - our weather has been terrible and it's snowing like crazy right now.
Your cookies look great! And those boxes and stickers are fabulous, I love festive occasions. Thanks for baking with us this week!
Post a Comment