Happy TWD!!! A big thanks to my blogging buddy Mike for choosing this weeks recipe of Scones!!
Along with cookies, scones are my favorite things to bake?! Please check out MIKE'S blog for the recipe.
Mike has a really cool blog! I visit it a lot! He takes the best pictures and is a very talented cook and baker! I drool over his pictures!
My sweet neighbors were on my Valentine's list this year to bring treats to!
There's my cute little FOURCHILD sticker! I love those too!
I chose the littlest scone of the bunch and added a big helping of ALMOND BUTTER. Oh mama does this taste good!
There is not doubt in my mind that I will make these tasty scones again..thank you Dorie and Mike!!
28 comments:
Your scones turned out great Michelle. And I am happy to see those cute boxes and stickers again.
Your scones look lovely. What a great Valentine's Treat and I like your sticker. I bet the almond butter only enhanced the scones - great idea!
Ooooh... I bet the almond butter was great on top! YUM!
oooooh, your scones look incredible!!! YUM! And with the almond butter. That sounds fantastic!!!
These were fun to make and delicious. Love your boxes and sticker.
Yours really came out beautifully. Almond butter is a great idea, one I should have thought of.
Well I am truly behind commenting. Your blog looks wonderful! I love the new look and the valentine decor! AND the scones - they look beautiful! I need to try almond butter - that sound like a "quad-whammy" along with the extract and other almonds! Thanks so much for baking along with me this week Michelle!
What a cute box, and what a nice gift for your neighbors! These were really tasty and easy to make!
I love those valentine boxes and oh-so-cute stickers. Great neighbor gift.
It's good to read that you didn't have a stickyness issue with this dough because that's the main reason I vote against making scones sometimes(even though I love eating them!)
i bet they're great with almond butter- good call!
Love the Valentine boxes! Your scones look great!
These look great! Cute boxes!
What a great gift! Very cute boxes and stickers. Every blog I visit has a new and wonderful topping for these--almond butter sounds delicious.
:)
What a thoughtful gift for your neighbors - they must love that you bake for them!
Thanks so much for the Vegas tips - I really appreciate it :)
The scones look extra good in the adorable Valentine's box. I love almond butter, I can only imagine how delicious these scones are with it!
What an adorably delicious Valentines Day treat! :D
lucky lucky lucky neighbors! I would love these being a major fan of almonds and scones! On my way to check out Mike's blog!
What delicious looking scones! I'm a big fan, and this recipe (like all of Dorie's) looks great!
lucky neighbors! i love that vday box :)
Buttercreambarbie
These look delicious. And you're the sweetest neighbor. I know where I need to move to.
reading this, i'm kind of sad that i don't know my neighbors. granted i live in an apt and i have the noisiest neighbors EVER, but still.
your boxes are adorable!! and almond butter on scones, delish!
Wow, these sound and look amazing!!! Almond Butter.....YUM
Almond butter? Quadruple-whammy scones! They look great, especially all dressed up for Valentine's Day.
Sounds like you have lucky neighbors and friends. Not only do they get treats, but the treats look so inviting. I agree, these were so irritation-free. Nice work!
Your scones look great. So nice of you to give them away. That's what should have done. Nice packaging!
Hi, Mechelle,
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I've made these scones, too & loved them. I only wish I'd been able to join Tuesdays with Dorie as baking is my true passion & that is my favorite baking book! Looking forward to more cooking adventures on FFWD!
Toasted almond scounes is very sweet and having great taste. I loved to eat it. They are looking so incredible. I like a way of serving and packing in valentine box.
student travel
Post a Comment