Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Beautiful Girls


Does life seem to be zooming by for you too?
We just celebrated my oldest daughters 18 birthday. I have to catch my breath when I say 18. Where.did.time.go.? What.happened.to.my.baby girl.?

My girl's are 10 months apart. It seems like I have to deal with my emotions twice. One goes through something then here comes the other. It's been interesting to say the least!
It seems like yesterday.....


I love the beautiful wonderful young ladies they have become.

Below is a recent photo of my 17 year old daughter. She is a runner and was participating in our yearly meet the Simplot games.  http://simplotgames.com/ This is the best High school indoor track meet in the U.S. Athletes come from all over the place. It's fun to watch so much talent!

Kryshawna is in the right hand lane getting ready to run the 60 meter yard dash.

9 comments:

Eliana said...

Aw - they are gorgeous :)

Elaine said...

Your daughters are so beautiful!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I didn't realize they were so close in age. Almost like having twins. Your girls are beautiful - a reflection of their parents and beautiful momma! Beauty from the inside reflects on their outward attitude and confidence.

PS. Added your request to my prayer list!

Cristine said...

Time flies so fast!!!! Your daughters are beautiful!

Mary Bergfeld said...

They are beautiful young women. Sometimes, time can pass too quickly.I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Every Day Blessings said...

They are darling, I still have that picture of them when they were babies! They can't be that old!

Shandy said...

Happy birthday to your baby girl! You are such a good Mom and your daughters are wonderful, each beautiful and talented in her own way. I miss you too; you have always been such a great friend and so supportive. I love you for that!

Cakelaw said...

Great post! Your daughters are lovely - it is nice to see what they look like, as you talk about them often.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! They are both beautiful! Time sure does fly…my first grand baby will turn 10 this May!