Thank you Betsy for choosing such a great recipe. These muffins are delicious! Be sure to check out her blog for the recipe and some pictures of a very cute baby boy!!http://acupofsweetness.blogspot.com/
I love baking muffins in these silicone cups..they make things so easy!
This morning I had a extra hot chai tea with this warm moist lemon poppy seed muffin. I could eat this every morning for breakfast! It's been wet and cold here lately, not cold enough for snow so we have had a lot of rain. I feel chilly all the time and have been craving extra carbs and I guess you would say..comfort food! I would say these lemon poppy seed muffins are full of comfort. They make me feel warm and cozy all over!!!
The muffins lasted two days in my house. Everyone loved them. I could not get enough of the yummy lemon glaze! Steven asked me ..Where are the muffins...!!?? I was smart and snuck in the kitchen early to grab the last one! I guess I need to make another dozen!
24 comments:
Those look amazing! YUM!
Yum. Tea and a muffin. Now that's my kind of breakfast! Great job on the muffins!
I love the heart liners! The glazed one looks fantastic! And me, too, about the cold and the comfort food!
So pretty! Looks great! I'm the same way in the winter... give me carbs! It's like I'm preparing to hibernate.
Fun heart molds! These are great.
And dang, I meant to mention Betsy's cute baby, too, and forgot. ;)
Isn't it nice when you bake something that is well received. One look at yours and I would be sneaking into the kitchen to beat you to getting the last one.
This is one of my favorite recipes in Dories book. Delicious. Have a great day.
Your muffins look amazing - love the heart shapes! :)
The liners and the silicone baking cups are precious! Now I want a set! Great post!
Love your pretty heart muffin cups! These were good - yours are making me hungry.
Your heart shaped muffins look tall and fabulous! Nicely done.
Ever since i recvd poppy seeds ,im eyeing this recipe!
And ur muffins are pretty and perfect!
So good!
Am so thrilled to see that heart shaped silicone muffins cups here!
thannx for all the love and kindness!
♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...
Thannnk u soo muc Michelle, i dont know why this commenting system re appeared but i get it in order , will transfer this there:-)
Ur words are kind and sweet ,always:-)and am totally flattered now:-)))))
here is where u'll find all those heart shaped cups:-)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_27?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=heart+shaped+measuring+cups&sprefix=heart+shaped+measuring+cups
they look fab!
If you're craving extra carbs, these delicious muffins are the perfect way to get them. :) Love your heart-shaped muffins - cute and delicious!
Perfect muffins!!! Love the little heart shaped ones!
These are definitely comfort food! Your silicone cups are so cute. I have a silicone muffin pan and I love it - so easy.
the shape is so cute! hooray for silicon!
I love the picture of the muffins and tea -- it really says 'comfort'. Glad that you and yours enjoyed the muffins, which look great in your silicone baking cups.
perfect! love the baking cups
Poppyseed muffins are my absolute favorite! I love how moist and delicious these look. Thank you for reminding me that I need to make some soon! :)
those little silicon muffin things are so cute!
The chai tea sound perfect to go with your delicious muffins. I love this recipe! Thanks for the compliment on the dishes. They are my husband's grandmothers hand painted china. I love using them!
Thanks for baking with me this week and for ALL you nice comments. I always enjoy getting them! Your muffins look great and I absolutely love the baking cups. They are on my future' to get list' one day.
Post a Comment