I love this cookie recipe. I found it tucked away in my recipe box. My girlfriend and I used to make these together years ago when our kids were little. I remember how good they tasted and they still taste delicious!!
Cowboy Cookies
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter crisco
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups rolled oats
1 package of chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped pecans
Im pretty sure you all know how to bake cookies!!!
Preheat oven to 350* cook for 9 min.
These cookies will make you want to yell Yeehaw!!
Cowboy Cookies
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter crisco
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups rolled oats
1 package of chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped pecans
Im pretty sure you all know how to bake cookies!!!
Preheat oven to 350* cook for 9 min.
These cookies will make you want to yell Yeehaw!!

6 comments:
Wow. I haven't seen butter Crisco since I was a kid! Nostalgia!
Oh wow these sound good!
I used to make Cowboy cookies for my kids as well. they always loved them. Glad you posted them!
I love using butter Crisco. The texture of the cookie is so much better. Mmm
JACKIE at PHAMFATALE.com
I'm betting these have some chewieness to them?? I use crisco too when I make my peanut butter cookies. I think they turn out much better!
These look awesome Michelle! I haven't made cowboy cookies in forever - I need to get on it!
Post a Comment