I missed making the Paris mushroom soup and the gnocchi a la parisienne but I planned on making two out of the four recipes...SOOO I guess the last two are it!
I really tweaked this recipe. I halved the recipe, forgot to put the butter in and basically dumped the chocolate mixture in to 4 little pie tins, baked for 15 min. and served warm with vanilla ice cream!
One of my three kids said it was to sweet and everyone else liked it. Not a fav. here but it was good!
12 comments:
Michelle, I am jealously eyeing up that glorious vanilla bean ice-cream on top - did you make it? I am with you - like, but did not love, this cake.
Not one of my favorites, either - love the ice cream on top of yours, though! :)
Too funny & I like that you 'fessed up to your change ups. I like the little pie tin concept!
I'm glad that the cake was still enjoyed even with the adjustments! That's the fun of baking! Love the vanilla bean ice cream. Is it Breyer's?
Haaa funny michelle. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it anyway. Notice how we all want the ice cream. There are things I would do dif with mine too. B:)
How nice that you rolled with the punches and still had positive feedback! Warm with vanilla ice cream sounds like the perfect way to eat this one :)
i liked that you improvised. sign of a good cook!
Your way seems so much easier! I only liked not loved this cake, too.
Love the honesty! I'm sure we'll all have a couple recipes that just aren't quite to our liking. It's diversity in action! Now I'm feeling like I can do this...no worries!
Not my favorite recipe so far, either. It was tasty, but what a mess!
Still ur cake seems wonderful!
For me its just right , and maybe i coz i dont usually like bittersweet chocolate, so maybe i loved thats why i loved the sweet!
Vanilla icecream , yumm!
As am replyn here , am havn some wit lods of cold strawberries and Nutella and Hot espresso!
And Michelle , please vote for on FB too:-)
The poll link is there in events on my page:-))
Thannnxxa ton for all ur love and support!
It's great to see people using these recipes as springboards rather than rulebooks, sometimes. Makes for interesting reading!
Post a Comment