Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Go-to Beef Daube

I have missed you FFWD! We have been busy with all the Holiday activities and celebrating 3 birthdays. I have been baking cookies, candy and plenty of cakes!

I have made this recipe 3 times all ready! It's so good and my family inhaleed it! I have been getting some good use out of my dutch oven since I have joined FFWD!
Happy New Year to  you all..see ya in 2011!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!

Your daube looks great. I loved this recipe, too. You should try the boeuf a la mode. Very similar, and equally delicious.

Anonymous said...

I've made it three times since I made it as well! Happy New Year!

Amanda said...

Wasn't this recipe just the best? I loved it! I know what you mean about being busy - I'm looking forward to getting back in sync with FFWD in January!

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Looks so wonderful! I'm anxious to make this again, as well! :) Happy New Year!

chocolatechic said...

Happy New Year.

It was just so good, and your chocolate chip cake looks fabulous

Trevor Sis Boom said...

I was planning my next daube before I finished my first it was that good. Glad you agree!
Trevor Sis. Boom.

Rosemary & Garlic said...

I have to find a reasonable bottle of wine so that I can do this again and again.

Steph said...

Welcome back! Love the daube too! Going to make it again tomorrow. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully January is less busy for you. At least the beef daube was easy to put together. I served mine with mashed potatoes too. Happy New Year!

Cher Rockwell said...

Three times, wow!

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Loving the look of the chocolate chip cake as well.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back - sounds like you had a busy December! I can see why you've made this three times already, it's sooooo good.

Happy New Year!

Bibberche said...

I feel guilty for not making carrots and cookies, but will have to make up:)
The daube was great, and I will make it again, just like you:)
Happy New Year!