Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Birthday and Christmas JOY!

It's been busy at our house...



 My middle daughter turned 17 on Dec. 23!
 My parents....



My girls opening gifts in their cute footie pjs!


Steven got me some biking shoes I can use in my spin class and on my mountain bike!


We got my dad a NE Husker hat!




Monique loving her new camera! It's nicer then mine!


So happy to spend another Christmas with my folks!


Monique with her new Apple Bottom head phones! I guess they make more then Apple Bottom Jeans!!


Samuel and Steven playing some bayblade game!?? They seem to enjoy it:)

I can't believe Christmas is all most over! It has been a good day so far. Now we head off to my parent's for more good Christmas food!
Merry Christmas to you all! I hope your day has been wonderful and blessed with family and friends!

3 comments:

Every Day Blessings said...

Looks like a fun day! Hard to believe that your middle daughter is 17, I guess I thought she was closer to my middle daughters age of 15. Time flies, I can't believe they are growing up. Have a Blessed Holiday!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Looks like a magical holiday!!! Merry Christmas to you! (my son has a birthday tomorrow...can't believe I have to bake another cake!!!)

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Beautiful family! I missed the Speculoos because we too had a couple b-days, christmas, and too much going on. :)