Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Darling Apron

When I opened up my mailbox today I found this sweet little package addressed to me. While rushing in to the house I noticed it was from my dear friend Nikki. I became even more excited knowing she always gets me the BEST gifts!!!



When I saw this apron with Flour child on it I all most cried! How thoughtful of her to do this for me! I had many Christmas cookies to bake so I put it right on and got to work!!

7 comments:

Every Day Blessings said...

How cute! What a great friend

Unknown said...

What a sweet gift, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! What a great friend! :) Aprons are awesome...especially when they are personalized like that.

Gloria - The Ginger Snap Girl said...

Adorable! I'm sure it will get put to good use. You'll have to post a picture of you wearing it with a whisk in hand. :)

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Oh my , how cute is that!
Jus like ya!!
very sweet and thoughtful and would have loved this coming in one of my boxes too!
Happy baking flourChild :-)
Happy hols with love and Merry Christmas~

Val said...

I love it. What a great friend you have....I hope your New Year is amazing,

HomemadeMother said...

Such a cute apron!