I get so excited with Candy canes coz they are simply sooo difficult to find here:-(( I have candy cane cacao but no candy cane:-((
me love the soup and group and u too!!
And now thanxx to u , im in love with the candy cane kisses too, oh so good! THose arent available here either , but will have to look at amazon and see!! Those cookies rock , love the green and red sugar and i made some too:-) And the more i look at ur cookies , the more i fall in love:-))
Happy hols and Jesus is the best , coz He gives us reason to celebrate ! Was so thrilled with ur thoughts too! Lodsa love for happy hols, oh yeah i'll talk to u again!
I get so excited with Candy canes coz they are simply sooo difficult to find here:-(( I have candy cane cacao but no candy cane:-((
me love the soup and group and u too!!
And now thanxx to u , im in love with the candy cane kisses too, oh so good! THose arent available here either , but will have to look at amazon and see!! Those cookies rock , love the green and red sugar and i made some too:-) And the more i look at ur cookies , the more i fall in love:-))
Happy hols and Jesus is the best , coz He gives us reason to celebrate ! Was so thrilled with ur thoughts too! Lodsa love for happy hols, oh yeah i'll talk to u again!
Your soup looks Delish. I feel like I've been gone for ages. It's nice to sit and see what everyone has been up to. Can I come have a bowl? Happy Holidays. B:)
I had to make the soup the first week, because we are the soup fiends:) And we loved it! Happy holidays to you and your family! I hope that you have snow (we are drowning in rain here in SoCal).
This soup is about as basic as a soup can get, but I think its simplicity is part of its charm. I'm delighted that you and so many other FFwD cooks liked it.
20 comments:
mmmm! Looks tasty! :) Glad you loved this. I think I may make it for next week!
I get so excited with Candy canes coz they are simply sooo difficult to find here:-((
I have candy cane cacao but no candy cane:-((
me love the soup and group and u too!!
And now thanxx to u , im in love with the candy cane kisses too, oh so good! THose arent available here either , but will have to look at amazon and see!!
Those cookies rock , love the green and red sugar and i made some too:-)
And the more i look at ur cookies , the more i fall in love:-))
Happy hols and Jesus is the best , coz He gives us reason to celebrate !
Was so thrilled with ur thoughts too!
Lodsa love for happy hols, oh yeah i'll talk to u again!
I get so excited with Candy canes coz they are simply sooo difficult to find here:-((
I have candy cane cacao but no candy cane:-((
me love the soup and group and u too!!
And now thanxx to u , im in love with the candy cane kisses too, oh so good! THose arent available here either , but will have to look at amazon and see!!
Those cookies rock , love the green and red sugar and i made some too:-)
And the more i look at ur cookies , the more i fall in love:-))
Happy hols and Jesus is the best , coz He gives us reason to celebrate !
Was so thrilled with ur thoughts too!
Lodsa love for happy hols, oh yeah i'll talk to u again!
Your soup looks so inviting. May I have a bowl?! Please.
We loved this soup at our house too! Could it have been any easier!?
Lovely soup Michelle - I am yet to make this one.
Your soup looks so warm and inviting! Can't wait to make this!
Love the Christmas transformation of your blog! My soup needs a little more tweaking...but glad you enjoyed it!!!
Agreed on both the soup and the group. Like the Christmas theme on your blog :-)
Love your photo and your little birdie! :) Your soup looks great and I would love some right now, Michelle.
This soup is almost as quick as opening a can and getting it hot...and way lots tastier and comforting. Enjoy your holiday soup photo.
this is next on my list. looks so completely yummy!
I plan on making this today! Looks like the perfect thing to warm up to on a cold wintry day!
I love potato soup and yours looks wonderful. Can't wait to try this.
Your soup looks Delish. I feel like I've been gone for ages. It's nice to sit and see what everyone has been up to. Can I come have a bowl? Happy Holidays. B:)
Yummy looking soup! Mine lasted for several days, improving in flavor each day.
I had to make the soup the first week, because we are the soup fiends:) And we loved it!
Happy holidays to you and your family! I hope that you have snow (we are drowning in rain here in SoCal).
This soup is about as basic as a soup can get, but I think its simplicity is part of its charm. I'm delighted that you and so many other FFwD cooks liked it.
I took some from the freezer, the other night and added some shredded cheddar. That was delicious.
I love the group too.
It is SO nice to see some savory food on a blog! Everyone (incluing me) is all about cookies these days!
Post a Comment