Mom and Me
Life goes by so quickly. I sometimes forget how blessed I am to have such wonderful parent's.Ten years ago my mom battled with breast cancer. She pulled through and now is a survivor. I can't tell you how happy I am she is cancer free and living life to the fullest.
This month is Breast cancer awareness month...please schedule your yearly mammogram.
8 comments:
What a blessing and a testimony!
So happy that your mom beat it and is cancer free!!!
That is wonderful, thanks for sharing this story
Great post, Michelle, thanks. Right before we left Kansas, one of my best friends there was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's been going through heck-of-a-treatment, but is supposed to come through it a survivor. It's been hard to be away from her. Thanks for the reminder!
yeeey - what a great tribute to your mom. (btw - she looks awesome!)
Two peas in a pod!
What a beautiful post. My Mum was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year, which made me sit up and take stock - life does go by too fast, so we should make the most of it and our loved ones.
You are so precious to share such a great photo of you two and your story. Thanks!
AmyRuth
Post a Comment