I made these cookies and shared them with some friends. Everyone wanted the recipe. I thought I better share them with my blogging friends too. They are so easy to make and just melt in your mouth. I love them with the chocolate chips and the glaze is the best part!!
Pumpkin cookies
1 cup butter or shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup cooked pumpkin
1 egg 1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp all spice
1 cup raisins( I don't use)
1 cup chocolate chips( I use)
Mix all ingredients and drop on cookie sheet.
Bake about 15 min. at 375*
Top with glaze while cookies are warm.
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
Mix in bowl and spread on warm cookies!!
Pumpkin cookies
1 cup butter or shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup cooked pumpkin
1 egg 1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp all spice
1 cup raisins( I don't use)
1 cup chocolate chips( I use)
Mix all ingredients and drop on cookie sheet.
Bake about 15 min. at 375*
Top with glaze while cookies are warm.
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
Mix in bowl and spread on warm cookies!!
7 comments:
Definately adding this to the pumpkin list! :)
im sure this is going to be seriously addictive. thanks for sharing.
Wow, those cookies sound really phenomenal. I bet they're full of flavor...
O.M.G., pumpkin cookies with chocolate AND a little drizzle? HELLO MAMA!!!
Added you to my blog list, can't wait to try this. We love pumpkin.
Jenifer
I could grow seriously addicted to these. They look awesome.
I love pumpkin and chocolate. And the glaze sounds great! Good stuff Michelle!
salivating over it. . HEAVEN!
happy health pad
Post a Comment