Thank you Natalie of Oven Love for the excellent choice! To get the recipe visit here: http://www.ovenlove.blogspot.com/ I love Natalie's blog, especially the cute little oven with the heart in it!
I adore oatmeal. In fact I will eat it any time of the day. I have it every morning for breakfast.I'm known to order it while on vacation. My husband can't get over that I'm ordering oatmeal instead of a plate of pancakes or a big humongous omelet. You can call me strange, but that's all right. I just love oatmeal!
This bread is down right delicious. I added appples. I had a big hunk of butter on mine and ate it with my oatmeal for breakfast. It's a great recipe to follow..very easy and turned out good! The only mistake I made was cutting it right out of the oven.It was a little to warm to cut..but so worth it!!
I adore oatmeal. In fact I will eat it any time of the day. I have it every morning for breakfast.I'm known to order it while on vacation. My husband can't get over that I'm ordering oatmeal instead of a plate of pancakes or a big humongous omelet. You can call me strange, but that's all right. I just love oatmeal!
This bread is down right delicious. I added appples. I had a big hunk of butter on mine and ate it with my oatmeal for breakfast. It's a great recipe to follow..very easy and turned out good! The only mistake I made was cutting it right out of the oven.It was a little to warm to cut..but so worth it!!
21 comments:
I REALLY wish I liked cooked-in-a-bowl oatmeal like you do. So good for you. Nice picture your daughter made of you. Your bread looks good too.
Your bread turned out lovely! We used apples in ours too. It was delicious, as I bet yours was too!
I love oatmeal, too. It's just so comforting and delicious and versatile!! Nice bread...and nice arms. :o)
Your bread looks delicious! Thanks so much for baking with me. I'm an oatmeal lover, too. :)
You and the bread look fantastic! Wow, you really love oatmeal--i can never resist ordering a decadent breakfast.
:)
Your bread looks wonderful!
I love oatmeal as well, but i can't imagine choosing oatmeal over a delicious omelette or crepes. Plus i'm rather picky about the consistency of my oatmeal, i have to be in charge of making it.
your bread looks great!
Delicious looking bread Michelle, Love it! Love the picture of you holding the bread, very cute =).
Your bread looks amazing!
The oatmeal crust is a nice touch. Lovely bread, great photo!
Gorgeous bread! I admit, I like oatmeal, too. I've been known to eat it straight from the box, dry. Yes, indeed.
I also could eat oatmeal for every meal and I more often than not order it if we go to a restaurant for breakfast.
Your bread looks de-lish. I would love it warm from the oven, too.
Your bread looks wonderful. I love that you had oats with oatmeal bread for breakfast. I am glad I'm not the only one who orders oatmeal on vacation - my fiance thinks I'm nuts for doing it, too.
your bread looks great! (and cute workout shirt)
Your bread looks great! I love oatmeal too - how great that you had a bowl of oatmeal with oatmeal bread on the side!
The bread looks great...and let me tell you, if that is an AFTER the WORKOUT shot, you have it all going for you...very nice photo.
Love the look of your bread with the oats sprinkled on top.
And MAN - you look better than I do on a regular day post workout. ROCK ON!!!
I love oatmeal bread but still haven't learned to enjoy just a bowl of oatmeal. Your recipe looks great.
Plan B
This was good wasn't it. And hard to resist right out of the oven.
Love the idea of apples.
Oh, oatmeal. I love it dearly as well. This looks awesome. I can't wait to try it!
mmmmmmm, my friend just made bannana bread. no dairy & no sugar and it was actually delicious- krsta
Post a Comment