I love brownies and have found this recipe to be my very favorite. It is really moist. If you like moist ...you will love these!
No Fail Brownies
1 cup butter; melted
2 cups flour
4 eggs
2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
Nuts are optional;add according to your tastes
Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Pour in butter add eggs and vanilla. Once all ingredients are in the bowl, mix well. Pour onto a greased and floured 9 x13 pan. I've tried just spraying the pan, but it changes the texture of the brownies. Bake at 350 for 25 min.
The last 5 minutes of baking make the frosting
5T. butter
1/3 cup milk
1 cup sugar
Bring this mixture to a boil and boil for 1 min. Remove from heat immediately and add:
1 cup chocolate chips
Stir until smooth and pour over warm brownies!
No Fail Brownies
1 cup butter; melted
2 cups flour
4 eggs
2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
Nuts are optional;add according to your tastes
Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Pour in butter add eggs and vanilla. Once all ingredients are in the bowl, mix well. Pour onto a greased and floured 9 x13 pan. I've tried just spraying the pan, but it changes the texture of the brownies. Bake at 350 for 25 min.
The last 5 minutes of baking make the frosting
5T. butter
1/3 cup milk
1 cup sugar
Bring this mixture to a boil and boil for 1 min. Remove from heat immediately and add:
1 cup chocolate chips
Stir until smooth and pour over warm brownies!
1 comment:
Yum! No matter how many recipes for brownies I try, I'm always willing to give another one a shot. THanks for sharing your fave, they sound delicious!
Post a Comment