I have so many wonderful full recipes I want to share. I know fall is a little ways off but it's getting colder here and I'm starting to pull all those cookbooks off my shelf. This recipe is one of my very favorites. It's so moist and the flavors will make your taste buds sing!
Enjoy!
Pumpkin Bread
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 cups sugar
3 eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 TBS. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 can(16 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Stir in pumpkin. Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5 in. x 3 in. loaf pans. Bake at 350* for 1 hour or until bread tests done.
Yield: 2 loaves
Sorry I don't have a picture. I've made this so many times you think I would have taken just one! I know you will love it!
Enjoy!
Pumpkin Bread
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 cups sugar
3 eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 TBS. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 can(16 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Stir in pumpkin. Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5 in. x 3 in. loaf pans. Bake at 350* for 1 hour or until bread tests done.
Yield: 2 loaves
Sorry I don't have a picture. I've made this so many times you think I would have taken just one! I know you will love it!
2 comments:
I love pumpkin bread - and this morning, when I got up, it was 69 degrees outside. A cold front hit Vegas and no one was happier than me! Of course, in a few days it will be 107 but that's ok, I love fall spices any time of year.
I'm a summer baby and love it with all my heart but I am ready for some Fall recipes like this one. It sounds perfect.
Post a Comment