This is going to be short and sweet just like the lemon bars I made! Thank you to Rebecca of http://indecisivebaker.blogspot.com/ for hosting this week. Be sure to check out her blog, it's darling and her pictures will make you want to eat!
As you read this my family and I are on are way to the Oregon Coast for an entire week. We are staying in a beach house right beside the ocean! The beach house is a darling cottage with a white picket fence and a front porch. I'm looking fwd to spending some wonderful days on the beach with my family and my parent's!
| Excellent bars! These are the best lemon bars I have ever tasted! |

9 comments:
be sure to post pictures of your holiday trip! - krsta
Have a wonderful vacation.
Yours came our beautifully. Enjoy.
Oh wow, have a wonderful vacation - it sounds glorious! What I wouldn't give for a week by the coast right now :)
Your lemons bars look wonderful. These were definitely a hit at my house too, despite some issues with the crust.
Your lemon bars look delicious. We loved these too!
Your vacation along the ocean and the cottage look wonderful. Hope it was a relaxing time with your family. Look forward to seeing photos.
I loved these bars, too! Enjoy your vacation!
Your vacation sounds fabulous! The Oregon coast is on my short list of places to visit. Hope you guys have a wonderful time.
Your lemon bars look great. Glad to hear they turned out so well. I wasn't in love with mine...too tart for my sweet tooth.
Enjoy your vacation! Sounds like a great relaxing time. Glad the bars were a hit at your house!
Your bars look perfect and your vacation sounds amazing!
Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.
Post a Comment