Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Sand castle

Today we leave for seven wonderful days on the Oregon coast! I can't wait to get there. Will drive 5 hours today and 5 hours on Sunday.

Here is the adorable beach house we will be staying at. It's name is The Sand Castle. It sleeps 12 and is 200 steps from the ocean!
See that front porch? When I'm not down on the sandy beach, that's where I'll be reading a book!

For all my TWD and SMS friends , I did bake but will be unable to leave my link. Please come back on the 25th and the 27th to see some delicious lemon bars and Blondie's! Both of these recipes are winners!

4 comments:

Maris said...

Beautiful! I feel a little more relaxed just looking at that adorable house.

Shelby said...

Travel safe!

Katrina said...

Awesome! Have a great time!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

This looks absolutely relaxing and wonderful! I love the name - sounds a bit dreamy. Looking forward to hearing about your travels and how you spent your time relaxing. Enjoy your vacation! I'll be praying for safe travels while you're gone.