Thank you to Nicole of Cookies on Friday for choosing the Blondie's! I l-o-v-e them. Anything that is this easy to whip up and tastes good is a winner in my book!
Right now as your reading this I am on the lovely Oregon Coast with my family.
This trip has become a yearly tradition for my family. This year we are sharing a beach house with my parent's. The house is darling with a white picket fence and front porch. It's right beside the ocean. My husband and one of my daughter's left early to drive to California where my husband will compete in the Masters National track meet. He will throw the discus. He currently is the National champ! After his event they will drive the 10 hour trip to the Oregon coast to be with us!
I love these brownies. They are absolutely delicious. The combination of coconut, chocolate and butterscotch makes these some bad(bad in a good way, ya know) brownies!
My brother has a break from Medical school. His girls were able to meet up with us too. We decided to go out to dinner.
| Mark and Alicia |
Kathleen and Baby Lexie
Payton(my nieces daughter)
Some of my family
My parent's
Alicia and Kathleen(my nieces) eating the blondies!
Everyone really enjoyed the brownies. I got some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream to eat with them. So yummy!!!
Connor(nephew), Samuel(my son) and Aiden(nephew)
| The brownies were a hit! |

18 comments:
Glad your blondies were enjoyed by everyone! Have a great vacation.
Ben & Jerrys would be perfect with these. Looks like the tasters are enjoying them. Have a fabulous holiday!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful vacation. And good luck to your hubs!! Looks like you have a bunch of happy eaters on your hands, too. Loved these!
Love the family pictures.
These were great!
What a beautiful place to spend your holiday in!
Lovely pictures, thank you for sharing. :)
Your blondies look great! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!
What a fun vacation! Enjoy.
What fun! We were just on the Oregon coast a few weeks ago. I miss it in the horrible heat in the south. Glad the blondies turned out so well. Have fun.
Glad you are having a lovely vacation! Ben & Jerry's ice cream would be so good with the blondies! I loved them :-)
Perfect for feeding dessert to a crowd! Keep enjoying that vacay!
How nice of you to share them! LOL
Looks like you're having a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear how your husband does in the competition! Wow! The pictures are beautiful. I'm afraid I'd not want to leave if I were there. Enjoy your vacation!
How I've missed reading your blog - and I wish I'd known you were in Vegas - I would have met up with you!
Enjoy Oregon, it's so pretty up there (and clean, and green, etc.)
Glad they were a hit with the whole family! I hope you are enjoying the Oregon coast. Good luck to your hubby!
What wonderful pictures of your family (and your blondies!) I love the Oregon coast...so rugged and beautiful. Hope you are having a wonderful time. :)
Wow that coast looks beautiful! Hope you all are having a great time. Love all the pics.
I'm glad that your family liked these. I think they are one of my favorites. Your pictures of the Oregon coast are lovely; we visit there every once in a while and it's so relaxing.
Your blondies were a total success! Hope your vacation was a blast and you enjoyed some serious wave splashing! Great photos of family too =).
Post a Comment