Were Back! Seaside and the rest of the Oregon Coast was lovely! The crisp cool ocean air was a wonderful break from Idahos Dry heat!
I took some random pictures of pretty beach houses and gorgeous flowers. The flowers are so pretty and healthy.
See that patch of blue sky! It wasn't very sunny the entire trip. I didn't complain, anytime I am by the ocean it's a treat!
I loved this fence outside this perfect beach house. I'm sure the owners didn't mind me taking a picture!
See what I mean...check these flowers out!! I decided I want a window box on my house!
The darling house we stayed in. It was very comfortable!
Steven and Samuel
Houses lining the Prom. I ran up and down this path every morning.
More flowers...
I found the best store. This lady was so talented in turning junk into beautiful treasures. Check out this window pane. She took some glass and glued it on.
I love this..old tea cups..she painted them and the shade to match.
This lite fixture is my very favorite. If it didn't cost 300.00 I would have got it! It's so pretty. I totally could see this above my dining room table!
We have been to this bakery about 10 times. Every year while were in Oregon we drive to Astoria. This bakery has been open since 1930. The donuts are 89 cents and the cookies are only 35 cents! They make bread and other goodies too. It's so good and so cheap!
Isn't it just cute and old fashioned looking!
My family chowing down!
This butterhorn kept calling my name! Could I resist it..NO!!
Oh my gosh look at my hair! I kept telling Steven the ocean air does a frizzzzing to my head!
Ok... the best Museum ever is the Maritime museum in Astoria. It's amazing. I love all the ships and the history on the Colombia river.
My three..
Some cool stuff..
We all got inside of this...I would be hurling if I was in that out on the sea..
Every summer at the beach we make a craft. One day walking along the prom in seaside, two little girls were selling sand dollars they had decorated...so guess what we did!
Take an assortment of colored pencils and decorate to your hearts content. We sprayed them with some special spray so they won't fade.
Me and my family in Cannon Beach shopping!
My dad! I had to get a picture of him in his cornhuskers shirt in the red dining room. Isn't he just darn cute!
The best seafood in town! Doogers! The nice little waitress stood on a table to get this picture of us. The place was packed!
We went to Tillamook to eat ice cream and cheese!
This picture was taken at the Newport Aquarium. That was a lonnnggg drive.
My son loved the ocean..
We love this hike.
Random pictures I took on the hike..
The beach house had a fire pit in the backyard. It was fun roasting marshmallows and eating smores!
My mom and dad..
It was so nice sitting by a fire in Aug.! I'm reading Eat pray love..want to read it before I see the movie.
Steven did take first place again in the discus! He had a great trip to Sacramento! Congrats Steven!!
11 comments:
Looks like you had a blast and congrats to your hubby!
Congradulations to your hubby for winning and I am glad everyone had a blast! The first time I was at Doogers, Ashley was 2 months old.
Wow, looks like a fun trip. I have been to almost all those places when we lived in Oregon. So much fun.Congratulations to Steven!
Michelle, what a fun trip! Love your photos. You know I lived in Portland for a while so I've probably seen that same coast. And I'm reading Eat, Pray before I see the movie!
What a fun trip! Lovely pictures. So glad you all had a good time. Congratulations to your hubby! :-)
What a fun trip. :) We went to the Tillamook cheese factory too!
Great photos! (I sometimes feel bad when I put a lot of photos on my blog, but I love it and I love it when others do it, too.)
Wow, Natl. Discus Champ. That's awesome!
What a fun review! Great family photos and it looks like a wonderful time was had by all!
Great pictures and I'm with you on the light fixture. Though, I bet you could make that yourself. It would cost you less than $50 I bet. ;) You all look great though. Makes me miss you and your sweet family.
How fun! We live about an hour from the coast in Oregon, although just a little south of where you were. I keep trying to talk my extended family into renting a beach house in Canon Beach. So beautiful!
Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.
Post a Comment