Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Amazing love

I'm married to a very sweet wonderful man. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He is the most thoughtful caring person I know. So ready to help anyone in need and willing to give you the shirt off his back.

I feel so loved and appreciated by him everyday. There isn't a day he doesn't tell me something kind about myself. He is always surprising me with flowers, gifts and yes... a Ford Mustang for my birthday!


The material things are fun and nice but no way do they match up to the perfect love we share!

6 comments:

Eliana said...

Awww - very very sweet :)

Mrs. G said...

So sweet!

Debbie said...

In this day and age when people get divorced before the ink is dry on their marriage license, it's so refreshing to hear about a great marriage. Congrats! I myself was divorced after 21 years of marriage, but now I've been married to my best friend for the past 13 years.

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I loved reading this! He sounds like a wonderful man and husband. You've been doubly blessed!

Shandy said...

You are a sweet lady and your hubby can appreciate what a catch you are!

Ketutar said...

So sweet *_*
And I know what you are feeling, because I have my own honey bear right here :-) Makes my heart sing and my toes curl and my eyes tingle and me smile madly, every time I just think of him :-)
May your love only grow with times :-)
May you love each other as much or more in 50 years :-)
Hugs to both of you,
Ket