Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TWD yummy cool Brrrownies!

 I have never made brownies with peppermint patties before. I'm so happy I did because these babies are so good!
Thank you Karen. I love your blog and I look fwd to your sweet comments!
Check out this link for some yummy
brownies!
http://www.ourcrazyblessedlife.blogspot.com/

This recipe was super easy to make and I had no issues at all. The tinfoil buttered on both sides made the brownies easy to work with.
I took these too a church potluck and everyone loved them. One lady said they tasted like the Girl scout thin mint cookies!
I loved these brownies and definitely will make them again!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how your top has that wonderful paper-like texture (mine were rather dense) - still good though! Glad you enjoyed making them (and eating them)!

Mike
TWD blog:
web.me.com/mikejdunlap

Cakelaw said...

Agreed - these were really good.

Val said...

Now, I know what I want for bfast. I love brownies and yours look great.

Anonymous said...

These were delish weren't they?! They disappeared so quickly!!

Kayte said...

Somehow I knew you would do these perfectly and love them!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Ooh girl scout thin mints! That is quite a compliment! :) I am glad these turned out so well and you didn't have sticking issues. Thanks for baking with me this week!

Cindy said...

I agree, these were the best!

Kimberly Johnson said...

Your brownies look great! Glad they got such good reviews!

Susan said...

My hubby was so happy I baked these! I will make them again, but try peanut butter cups next time. :)

Eliana said...

Hmmmm - your brownies look like they came out perfect :)

Pamela said...

They look great. Mints and chocolate...great combo, right?

Nickki said...

Your brownies look so good! I love that thin paper like crust on the top - mine didn't have that! Actually, I'd love to know how sometimes I get that crust on top when I make brownies and other time I don't!

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.