Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TWD Quick Classic Berry Tart

Thank you Cristine of Cooking with Cristine for choosing this weeks selection of Classic Berry Tart.   Cristine is one of my favorite blogging friends. She is so faithful in leaving comments and I enjoy seeing all of her baked goodies! She is a wonderful cook and baker! Be sure to check out her blog for this fantastic recipe. http://www.cristinecooks.blogspot.com/

I loved all the fruit on this wonderful tart. It tasted perfect. Not to sweet and very refreshing to taste yummy fruit!

We ate this for Mothers Day. Everyone really enjoyed it. My mom commented on how yummy the crust tasted.

42 comments:

Sihan said...

that looks perfect for summer! the colors are gorgeous too. glad that you enjoyed the recipe Michelle!

Nickki said...

Your tart looks so good! I thought this was the perfect summer dessert. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Hindy said...

Lovely tart! Makes me wish I had some left to go with my morning tea.

Paula said...

Love the color combination of the fruits in your tart. Very nice presentation!

miss kate said...

Very nice! It looks like you got good juicy berries, too..yum!

Mary Ann said...

Lovely combination of fruits! It looks perfect.

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

This is one of my fav tarts...

Carmen

Rachel said...

Yours came out good! I love to see all the berry combinations. Perfect w/whipped cream.

Anonymous said...

Looks delish, and whipped cream makes everything better. :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! And the photos are so crisp.

Hugs, Mary

Cathy said...

Perfect Mother's Day dessert - yours looks gorgeous!!

Kayte said...

YUM! Love all those berries just piled all over the place, would be such fun to choose the piece I wanted!

Anne said...

Oh your tart looks so great with all that yummy fruit- awesome job!

Maria said...

Beautiful. Perfect for summer too!

Tia said...

beautiful colors and lush berries. mmm

Cristine said...

Thank you for your sweet comments and for baking along with me!

I'm glad you enjoyed the tart! It looks lovely!

Valerie Gamine said...

Ooo whipped cream! Why didn't I think of that!? I wish I had been able to find blueberries, the reds and blues are so pretty together.

Marthe said...

This was delicious, what a treat!

Katrina said...

Perfect! Your tart looks great! Someday I'll make the real thing. ;)

M D said...

Lovely looking tarts. They are beautiful! Great with those fruits on top, wanting me to grab some!

Mimi said...

Beautiful tart, the colors are so vibrant.
Mimi

Bella Baker said...

gorgeous! Your tart really looks so beautiful and I am so glad your mom enjoyed it!!!

Linda said...

A perfect special mom's day dessert! I love the beautiful assortment of berries topping the tart. I also loved that it wasn't too sweet so you could really taste the fruit.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

How delicious this looks! I didn't participate with TWD today as I didn't want to have dessert in the house with only us here to eat it. I plan on making it soon though.

Sweet pic of you on Mother's Day!

Mary said...

This looks fantastic with the variety of berries and the whipped cream. The crust was fantastic!

natalia said...

Ciao ! Your tart is great I'm sure it was a great choice for mother's day !

Jodie said...

Beautiful tart! I loved it too!

Nichicakes said...

Perfect Mothers Day treat

The Mortensens said...

I agree--this is a wonderful tart! Yours looks absolutely delicious! :)

Jencrafted said...

Yours really reminds me of the perfect summer tart! Heavenly! And with whipped cream?! Divine! Excellent!

sporkorfoon said...

Your fruits look so juicy and delicious! Gorgeous tarts!

TeaLady said...

looks delish with all the fruit. And the whipped cream. Very nice. I lvoe making tarts. SOOOO much easier than pies.

Thanks for coming by my blog.

Leslie said...

Look at all those juicy berries! I'm glad your mom enjoyed your beautiful tart.

Anonymous said...

yum-o!! i just loved all the berries!! not a big fan of pastry cream though, made it feel just a bit heavier than I would have wanted. I'll try less cream next time and flavor it with lemon for a bright treat!

Annette McCormick said...

Looks delicious! I really liked this tart too.

Piggy said...

Your tart looks great!

Unknown said...

Your tart looks fabulous Michelle! I really enjoyed this one too - it was so nice to use the fresh fruit :)

Anonymous said...

I love the berries on your tart...will have to try the blueberries next time!

Cakelaw said...

I loved this too - your tart looks great!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth? The crust always gets comments - great ones! This tart looks beautiful - I'm sure your mom loved it - who wouldn't? It's such a great recipe!

mike
TWD blog:
web.me.com/mikejdunlap

Eliana said...

Look at all those berries. This tart looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.