Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day 2010

Mother's day is such a fun day for me. Not only do I get to honor my mother and spend time with her I get to enjoy my children all day long. I guess since it's a day set apart for moms, they feel like they need to be extra good and do things with me!


Here are my three beautiful children. They made my mother's day extra special. They are such great kids!

This is a picture of my mother and I.

My father, John Murphy!

It turned out to be a lovely day. We went for a hike and later to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. It was a special day!

11 comments:

Kayte said...

Gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing...you all look just lovely and like you are having a great time. Happy Mother's Day!

welcometomyfrontporch said...

You look great Michelle. Glad you had a great Mother's Day.

Cristine said...

Great pictures! Glad you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Awww....sweet memories!!

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Michelle,

You look beautiful!

Carmen

Katrina said...

You look great, Michelle, and so young to have those teenage kids! ;)

Jennifer said...

What a lovely day and beautiful pictures!!!! :)

Gloria - The Ginger Snap Girl said...

You and your family are beautiful! Hiking and eating sounds like the perfect way to enjoy the day!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I loved your story about the dinner. I can't imagine no dessert! That's a sin!

Anonymous said...

You all look great! Happy Mother's Day to a very special lady.

Hugs, Mary

Mara Campbell said...

Glorious photos of you and your family!!! Looks like a fantastic day, so glad you got to spend it with your family!

Sherry said...

Awh! that's great! Nice pictures. That's what i wished I had done for my Mother's day celebration! Must learn to plan better!