Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunshine for me

It seems like winter has been hanging around forever. I like snow, I love living in an area where we have four seasons. However, it's May and Im really ready for spring. It's been windy cold and grey here.
I decided to find my own warm sunshine!

Here are some things that make me happy.



The purse, shoes and dress are all from my favorite store Anthropologie. I love that store and can't wait to buy a summer outfit!

5 comments:

Amber Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
welcometomyfrontporch said...

LOVE Spring/Summer and LOVE Antropologie. That is one thing I hated about Idaho...the long forever never ending winters. I NEED the sun to shine on me. I hope spring will come soon for you.

Cakelaw said...

It makes me feel happy just looking at these bright, colourful summer clothes. We are going into winter - sigh ...

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Love the shoes...cute dress!

Carmen

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.