Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Reduced calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluffs


A dear friend of mine gave me this recipe. I have had it for over a year now and just got to making it. My daughter has been so careful with her new diet, she has lost 7 pounds! I wanted her to have a little something sweet every so often. I decided to give these a whirl....
 Reduced Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluffs
Recipe
 9 reduced fat graham cracker syares, crushed finely 2 tbsp. butter, melted 2 cups lift or fat free Cool Whip 1 cup 1% milk 1/2 cup, plus 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar free chocolate pudding mix

Directions: Line 12 muffin cups with paper liner, set adside In a small bowl, combine graham crumbs and melted buter, press about 1 tbs mixture into each lined muffin cup. Top each cup with about 2 tsp Cool Whip. In a large mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and milk together at low speed. Add the pudding mix and beat one minute. Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Distribute evenly amoung the muffin cups. Freeze for several hours or overnight. To serve, remove fluffs from freezer, peel liner and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, about 5 minutes. Note Each fluff is about 140 calories and 12 grams of carbs
These are delicious!

7 comments:

Shelby said...

This looks like something Grumpy & I can enjoy while we are going sugar-free! Congrats to your daughter on the weight loss. :)

welcometomyfrontporch said...

Reduced calorie? I will have to try that...thanks. Still spinning away...

Steph said...

Diets are always hard to follow. It's nice to have something sweet once in a while!

Julie said...

Looks delicious!

Congrats to your daughter! Great job!!!

Pamela said...

What a yummy looking recipe! Congrats to your daughter! I'm working on a life style over haul, too. This little recipe will definitely help! Much success to her!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

This photo is so good I just want to take a bite! Sounds and looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

7 pounds is quite an achievement! These look like a great lower-cal treat. I love cool whip and instant pudding!